Friday, July 29, 2016

{PREVIEW} August/September 2016 Stamp Club Set - ARTSY TRIBAL DOODLES


And just like that, July is almost over! It seemed like it wasn't too long ago that I shared a preview of the latest stamp club stamp. Yet here I am, sharing the newest premium stamp club set: ARTSY TRIBAL DOODLES.

ARTSY TRIBAL DOODLES is a 5" by 7" stamp set with 26 images that have a sketchy, doodled tribal vibe. I was inspired by a tribal design I saw while I was out shopping for Kathryn's baby clothes earlier this year. When I got home, I began doodling some of my own "tribal" elements. This is a set that's different from anything out there.

You'll soon see the STAMPlorations girls feature Artsy Tribal Doodles in their spotlight projects. But here's something I made using one of my favorite techniques: stamping on Gelli plate and pulling prints. (I've got details on how I did it in my blog post here.)


ARTSY TRIBAL DOODLES will be available to non-stamp club subscribers starting August 8. Right now, it's available to current stamp club subscribers.

Want this stamp set now at a great price with a couple of ARTplorations stencils of your choice and free shipping? Just sign up for the stamp club here. Stamp club subscribers get to enjoy lots of perks, including free shipping, free stamps and even free CUTplorations thin metal dies! :o)

On a budget? We've got three additional club plans: Gold Stamp Club Plan, Basic Stamp Club Plan, and Stencil Club Plan. All plans are bi-monthly, include personal discount codes, come with incentives for every 3rd time renewing, and get free worldwide shipping. There is a plan to suit a crafter's budget. For the complete info, check out the plans by clicking the graphic below.



If you're already a premium stamp club subscriber, thanks so much for your support! If your subscription is set to renew in the next week or so (or it has already renewed), you can pick Artsy Tribal Doodles instead of the current set, Gone Postal -- it's up to you!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




PS: Have you seen our first coloring book that's geared for cardmarkers, crafters, and mixed media artists? Check out our post introducing Color Blooms here. Next, check out Monika's spotlight project here because she shares how she used different mediums to color a page from Color Blooms -- find out which mediums work great with our coloring book and which ones work not-so-great.

PPS: Did you know that August 2 is National Coloring Book Day? No? Now you do! :o) Keep your eyes peeled because on Tuesday, we here at STAMPlorations will be celebrating it by hosting a coloring event and we'd like you to join us and show off your coloring mojo! One lucky participant (or perhaps two) will win a copy of Color Blooms :o)

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card showcasing your oh-so-unique Artsy Tribal Doodles! Becca will love your combination of vibrant splashes of colour and eye-catching images, as do I!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these are different and Awesome can't wait to see team using them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome looking stamp set. Looking forward to getting some inspiration from the DT. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fabulous stamps - you folk would keep me permanently poor if I bought everything I like!! Love your card Shery, and I am looking forward to the release and seeing what the DT does with them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)