Friday, April 08, 2016

Get Your Stencil Game Face On! Join the STAMPlorations Girls in the ARTplorations Stencil Blog Hop from April 13 to 15!


Hey, STAMPlorations friends! We are gearing up for another fun ARTplorations stencil blog hop -- our fourth since we began holding it last year.

Not only will you be getting plenty of stencil inspiration from the STAMPlorations girls, you'll also be able to share your stencil projects and get plenty of chances to win one of many prizes up for grabs. So mark your calendar and be sure to be here bright and early on Wednesday, April 13, 7 a.m. Pacific.

And here are 3 mini tutorials featuring ARTplorations stencils and Gelli plate for a little stencil inspiration. They're super short videos (under 90 seconds) I did in March 2015 when we held the very first ARTplorations stencil hop.

Mini Tutorial #1: Monoprinting Using Gelli Plate and ARTplorations Stencil

{My original post with the card featuring one of the prints I pulled is here.}

Mini Tutorial #2: Layered Monoprinting 

{My original post with the card featuring one of the prints I pulled is here.}

Mini Tutorial #3: Negative Space Monoprinting

{My original post with the card featuring one of the prints I pulled is here.}


So get your stencils ready. We're going to have lots of stencil fun beginning April 13!

Have a great weekend :o)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration...still to get a gelli plate and after seeing this is now at the top of the list!! Enjoyed the videos very much, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great inspiration - I loved this videos and now I just need to get that gelli plate.......

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)